Q. I'm a single Sailor, what kind of housing do I get?

A. Navy Housing is dedicated to providing suitable, affordable and safe living quarters for single Sailors who live in Unaccompanied Housing (UH). The Navy Housing authority is responsible for barracks and dormitory housing operations and the facilities/public works organization are responsible for the physical construction and renovation of these buildings. Navy Housing and Public Works closely work together to assure newly-constructed buildings and renovations meet Navy requirements, and are outfitted with furnishings, fixtures and equipment to meet Sailors’ needs. Talk to your Chain of Command and Housing Support Center for more information regarding your specific situation.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.